Marlin 1894 20in Barrel CALIFORNIA LEGAL - .44Mag
An elegant carbine chambered for pistol calibers. Its handy size is punctuated by a quick-pointing, straight-grip stock design and Old West-styled, adjustable semi-buckhorn sights. Available in .44 Rem Mag and 44 S&W with a ten-shot tubular magazine.
• 44 Remington Magnum/44 S&W Special
• 10-shot tubular magazine
• Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid-top receiver; hammer block safety
• American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield finish. Blued steel fore-end cap; swivel studs
• 20” barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
• 1:38” twist rate
• Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount.
• 38 1/2" long
• 13 3/8” length of pull
• 6 1/2 lbs. approximate weigh
- 44 Mag
- Hunting Rifles
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.