San Diego Gunsmithing
SAN DIEGO GUNSMITHING
WILDE BUILT TACTICAL GUNSMITHING FOR THE SAN DIEGO AREA
Gunsmithing Contact Info:
Phone: (619) 667-9453 x4 (If no answer, please leave a message or send an email & Jeff will get back to you as soon as possible. Be advised; Our general staff can't always answer gunsmithing questions.)
THE WBT TEAM HAS OVER 30 YEARS OF COMBINED GUNSMITHING/ARMORER EXPERIENCE FROM THE MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR.
WE SERVE THE SAN DIEGO AREA AND BEYOND FOR ALL YOUR GUNSMITHING NEEDS.
- Our shop rate is $75/hr for general repairs not listed.
- Minimum Charge for evaluation is $50 unless otherwise noted
- Prices and services below are NOT all inclusive of what we can do! If you don't see a task listed, please contact us.
- Prices below are subject to change if the project is outside the standard scope. Our staff will ensure there is no surprises before you authorize any work!
Bolt Action Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $75…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, action and bolt body, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $50…Mount, level, boresight scope.
- SWIVEL INSTALLATION: $65…Drill stock, install correct mounting hardware for swivels.
- THREAD BOLT HANDLE: $95…Disassemble, thread and reassemble bolt.
- GLASS BED ACTION: $150…Disassemble, inspect, glass bed action to stock, clean up overflow and reassemble.
- PILLAR BED ACTION: $75…Disassemble, inspect, install pillars with epoxy, clean up overflow, reassemble (pillars not included).
AR-15 & Semi Auto Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $75…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, bolt carrier, buffer, buffer tube, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $50…Mount, level, and boresight scope.
- CHANGE HANDGUARD, STANDARD: $55+ Handguard & Parts
- TRIGGER INSTALLATION: $50…Install trigger group.
- Pin/Weld muzzle device to barrel: $65....Install and blind pin and weld a muzzle device to your barrel.
- Remove A2 Front Sight and replace with low profile gas block and free float Handguard: $75
- Install new bolt-on Parts(Stock/pistol Grip ect.): $25
- Complete AR15 Build: $175...Build out your supplied parts into a functional rifle with test fire and boresite
- Build Complete Upper: $100...Includes test fire with shop lower or your supplied lower
- Build Complete Lower:$50...Assemble all parts of Lower Receiver
- Install Compliance Parts: $50-$75
- DETAIL CLEANING: $65…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore and cylinder, lubricate and function test.
- ACTION JOB: $140-$200…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing all internals, adjusting and tuning trigger springs, lubricate, reassembly function test and test firing.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $35-$150…Includes removal of factory sight and replacement with aftermarket sights.
- GRIP CHANGE: $25…Includes removal of grip and install of new grips..
Semi Auto Pistols
- DETAIL CLEANING: $60…Includes disassembly, inspect, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines; lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: Starting at $45(Glocks and Similar) Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. Prices vary due to fitting that may be required.
- ACTION WORK: $120-$140…Includes disassembly, cleaning, polishing internals, installation of trigger kit, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Prices vary based on complexity of trigger kit.
- BARREL CHANGE: $75-$125…Includes disassembly, inspection, fit barrel, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Price varies depending on the amount of fitting required.
- Trigger Job: $55-$200
- DETAIL CLEANING: $70…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines, lubricate, reassemble, and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $65-$95…Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. If changing from fixed to adjustable sights, machining is required and a price will be quoted.
- ACTION WORK: $120-$160…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing internals, tune and adjust springs, lubrication, reassembly, function test and test fired.
- BARREL WORK: $65-$180…Feed ramp polishing, fitting new barrel, caliber change, compensator addition. Prices vary by work done.
- FRAME WORK: $50-$150…Prices vary based on work requested.
- Trigger Job: $65-$200