CMC Triggers Match Grade Ruger 10/22 Flat Trigger Assembly
The CMC 10/22 trigger is a drop in, self-contained trigger pack that is easy to install. Available in Flat, Curved and Combat Curved (CCT) bow design with a 3.5lb factory pre-set, non-adjustable trigger pull weight. New textured bolt hold open button with auto drop function instead of the traditional lever commonly found the Ruger 10/22 rifles. It also features a fully ambidextrous textured magazine release paddle for quicker magazine changes.
- Single stage
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Enhanced Bolt Hold Open Button
- Auto drop bolt hold open
- Captured ejector
- Fully ambidextrous magazine release with paddle release lever and textured controls
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.