Aero Precision BREACH Large Lever Charging Handle AR-10
The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the M5/AR308 platform. The BREACH's design utilizes a reinforced 7075 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-handed charging technique without compromising the part - a pitfall for traditional charging handles. The large lever configuration provides an extended operating surface, perfect for a user with bigger hands, or someone who wants a larger surface for manipulation of the charging handle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: Stylistic cuts help clear stuck on carbon from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals the lever mechanism from debris.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.