Cross Armory LEGION Slide for Glock 17 - Gold
The LEGION series is designed to match slide and barrel, but all LEGION parts can work flawlessly and independently with any factory slide or barrel combination. This slide is crafted from 17-4 billet Stainless Steel and CNC machined to the highest match grade standards. With reduced weight and a RMR Red Dot optic cut. The windows have been cut on the sides and top to reduce weight and improve barrel temperature stability without compromising function. The performance has been increased by our reduced friction trigger reset ramp, which creates a smoother movement across the trigger connector as the slide cycles. On the outside our True Grip serrations allow for slide manipulation with sweaty, muddy or bloody hands. Guaranteeing grip on your slide in the harshest of conditions and when it matters the most. We also engineered a Smooth Slide Line, low on the slide and forward of the breach, in order to prevent friction from the forward hands thumb, guaranteeing smooth clean slide cycling, every time.
- Drop In Fit for G17
- H900 Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel (compare to all others using non stainless material)
- Increased Tolerance Fitment
- Reduced Friction reset ramp
- Weight Reduced Slide
- RMR CUT – Fits all RMR pattern Red Dot Optics
- True Grip deep cut serrations – for grip with muddy or bloody hands
- CNC machine cut form billet 17-4 Stainless
- Smooth Slide Line at bottom of slide – to prevent forward thumb friction
- Window cuts – top and sides to reduce heat and improve accuracy through dimensional stability
- Legion Series – has corresponding matching barrel
- INCLUDES – 1 slide, 1 cover plate (installed), 2 cover plate screws (installed)
- COVER PLATE WILL BE BLACK and is intended to be removed and replaced with an optic
** DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. **
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.