Ruger PC Carbine Backpacker w/Threaded Barrel CALIFORNIA LEGAL - 9mm - Stealth Gray - 10
** The Ruger PC Carbine pictured above is California legal and does not require additional CA compliant parts or modification. **
Ruger's new PC Carbine model chambered in 9mm Luger with a factory-installed Stealth Gray Magpul PC Backpacker stock. This new model offers a minimalist solution for the hunter or outdoorsman and was designed for those who want to transport their carbine in an efficient, convenient package without compromising shooting performance or ease of deployment. The Magpul PC Backpacker stock features an ergonomic handguard, optional QD sling mounting capability, integrated storage compartment in the grip, a hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing spare magazine, an MOE SL non-slip rubber buttpad, and a unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the receiver when being transported.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- 1/2x28 Threaded Barrel
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra- precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and blade front sight
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ruger PC Carbine Backpacker
Easy ordering process, had it shipped to my local FFL. WBT walked me through a couple of questions that I had prior. As for the rifle itself, it's great. Breaks down easily, fun to use, great for plinking.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.