Molot/VEPR AK-74-11-Side Folder CALIFORNIA LEGAL - 5.45x39
**Product in picture is California compliant and may not depict actual CA compliant parts**
Click other details to read more about this product from the manufacturer.
Molot Vepr AK74 5.45x39 Semi Auto Rifle with 16-in Barrel
Built on the same standard as the military RPK, Vepr is 50% more reinforced than a standard, stamped AK rifle. Each rifle has been manufactured using state of the art technology, effectively creating a heavier duty piece that will last through not just a lifetime but for many generations to come. The RPK-style barrels are hammer forged and chrome lined using techniques that make them four to five times stronger than a standard AK barrel, giving the Vepr rifles substantially extended service life over AK type rifles.
Vepr AK rifle in 5.45x39mm caliber, 16.5-in barrel, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, removable muzzle nut with 14x1mm left-hand threads, 1000 meter sight leaf with adjustable windage, black polymer furniture, Warsaw length buttstock with hidden compartment for cleaning kit, Cleaning Kit and Cleaning Rod, shipped with one 10-rd magazine, 922(r) compliant with US or foreign made magazines.
- For the first time ever true factory Molot AK-74 style rifle in the US market
- Heavy RPK-style hammer forged chrome lined barrel
- RPK-style 1.5mm stamped receiver
- RPK-style trunnion block
- RPK-style ribbed polymer handguards with stainless steel heat shield
- Polymer original Warsaw length buttstock with cleaning kit trap door
- Windage adjustable 1000m rear sight leaf
- Scope mount side rail
- Accepts all mil-spec double-stack AK-74 5.45x39mm magazines
- 14x1mm left-hand muzzle thread
- 922r compliant with foreign made magazines
Operating System: Semi-Auto, long stroke gas system
Breech Type: 2 lug rotating bolt
Magazine Type: Detachable double stack magazine
Overall Length: 34.75"
Height (w/o mag.): 7.8"
Barrel LengthL: 16.5"
Rifling: 4 groove RH twist, 7.7"
Weight w/o Magazine: 7.8 lbs (3.54 kg)
Muzzle Velocity: 900 m/s (2,953 fps)
Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.