IWI CARMEL CALIFORNIA LEGAL - .223/5.56
** The IWI CARMEL pictured above is California legal but may not depict actual CA compliant parts or modification. **
The IWI CARMEL rifle is a combat proven innovative weapon system, built to be durable and robust. Made of superior steel, aviation grade aluminum and high strength impact modified polymer for outstanding performance in all environmental conditions. The rifle has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user. IWI CARMEL can be easily customized, depending on the operational needs, military or law enforcement tasks – vehicle patrol, CQB, under cover missions, short and medium combat engagement, diverse police operations, VIP protection, and more. IWI CARMEL is a fully ambidextrous platform, equipped with mil standard 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides to allow 100% compatibility with any available sights, devices or accessories.
- Short-stroke gas piston
- 3 position gas regulator – Regular, Extreme, & Suppressor use
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & prolonged life cycle
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- The rifle is equipped with a significantly efficient jump compensator for better shooter stability
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Designed for minimum operator and armorer level maintenance, thus reducing costs
- 100% interchangeability, reducing the overall costs of the system
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant
- Body built of high strength impact modified polymer
- Quick detachable barrel can be swiftly replaced
- Uses any NATOMIL STD 5.56 Steel, aluminum or polymer magazines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.