** The Smith & Wesson Model 1854 pictured above is California legal but may not depict actual CA compliant parts or modification. **
In 1854, Smith & Wesson patented their first lever gun, the Volcanic lever-action. Honoring that historic milestone, the classic American lever gun is reborn as the Smith & Wesson 1854 Series, the first to incorporate the feel of our revered large-frame revolver's smooth, crisp action, and clean craftsmanship. Experience the perfect blend of heritage and innovation - experience Smith & Wesson Smooth.
Borrowing from our revolver space, we set out to give consumers a crisp and smooth action but keep it robust and tough to stand up to use in the field.
The removable mag tube allows you to safely and easily unload your firearm, so you don't have to continuously work the action to empty the rifle.
- 11/16-24 Threaded Barrel
- Accepts mounts compatible with Marlin 1894 hole patterns
- High-grade Walnut stock with satin finish
- High-grade Walnut forend with satin finish
- Gold bead front sight
- XS Sights ghost ring rear sight
- 1:20" RH Twist 8-Groove Rifling
- Large loop operating lever
- Forged 416 SS Receiver with polish black PVD finish
- 19.25" 410 SS Barrel with polished black PVD finish